Three Undergraduate Degree Courses Taught in English
The Future Global Leadership (FGL) program offers three undergraduate courses taught in English in the fields of Molecular Chemistry, Marine Biology and Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering.
- Results of the 1st Stage Entrance Screening for the 1st Application Round of the FGL courses (October 2017 enrollment) have been announced. Click here for details.
- Applications are now closed for the 1st Application Round (October 2017 enrollment). The 2nd Application Round will begin on April 14, 2017. Please click here for the application guide.
- FGL applications are accepted via the T-cens online application system.
- Starting with applicants for October 2017 enrollment, an examination fee will be collected. Please see here for details. Instructions on paying the fee are here.
|Faculty:||Faculty of Science||School of Engineering||Faculty of Agriculture|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Science||Bachelor of Engineering||Bachelor of Agriculture|
|Brochures (PDF):||AMC Brochure||IMAC Brochure||AMB Brochure|
|Syllabus/Timetable (PDF):||AMC Syllabus
Undergraduate Curriculum Information
- FGL Undergraduate Curriculum (Oct. 2016 Admission)
- General Education Guide (Oct. 2015 Admission)
- General Education Guide (Oct. 2016 Admission)
- General Education Calendar (Apr. 2016-Mar. 2017)
- General Education Syllabuses (2016 3rd, 4th semester)
- General Education Syllabuses (2016 2nd semester)
Back to top