Three Undergraduate Degree Courses Taught in English
The Future Global Leadership (FGL) program offers three undergraduate courses taught in English in the fields of Molecular Chemistry, Marine Biology and Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering.
- The Application Guide for Tohoku University Future Global Leadership Undergraduate Courses (October 2017 Enrollment) is now available. See the Requirements page for details.
- FGL applications are accepted via the T-cens online application system.
- Starting with applicants for October 2017 enrollment, an examination fee will be collected. Please see here for details. Instructions on paying the fee are here.
|Faculty:||Faculty of Science||School of Engineering||Faculty of Agriculture|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Science||Bachelor of Engineering||Bachelor of Agriculture|
|Brochures (PDF):||AMC Brochure||IMAC Brochure||AMB Brochure|
|Syllabus/Timetable (PDF):||AMC Syllabus
Undergraduate Curriculum Information
- FGL Undergraduate Curriculum (Oct. 2016 Admission)
- General Education Guide (Oct. 2015 Admission)
- General Education Guide (Oct. 2016 Admission)
- General Education Calendar (Apr. 2016-Mar. 2017)
- General Education Syllabuses (2016 3rd, 4th semester)
- General Education Syllabuses (2016 2nd semester)
Back to top