Three Undergraduate Degree Courses Taught in English
The Future Global Leadership (FGL) program offers three undergraduate courses taught in English in the fields of Molecular Chemistry, Marine Biology and Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering.
- Results of the 1st Stage Entrance Screening for the 2nd Application Round of the FGL courses (October 2016 enrollment) have been announced. Click here for details.
- The FGL program is no longer accepting applications for October 2016 enrollment. Thank you for your interest.
- Results of the 2nd Stage Entrance Screening for the 1st Application Round of the FGL courses (October 2016 enrollment) have been announced. Click here for details.
|Faculty:||Faculty of Science||School of Engineering||Faculty of Agriculture|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Science||Bachelor of Engineering||Bachelor of Agriculture|
|Brochures (PDF):||AMC Brochure||IMAC Brochure||AMB Brochure|
|Syllabus/Timetable (PDF):||AMC Syllabus
Undergraduate Curriculum Information
- FGL Undergraduate Curriculum 2016
- General Education Guide (Oct. 2015 Admission)
- General Education Guide (Oct. 2016 Admission)
- General Education Calendar (Apr. 2016-Mar. 2017)
- General Education Syllabuses (2016 3rd, 4th semester)
Back to top