Three Undergraduate Degree Courses Taught in English
The Future Global Leadership (FGL) program offers three undergraduate courses taught in English in the fields of Molecular Chemistry, Marine Biology and Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering.
- The FGL program is now accepting applications for the 2nd Application Round (October 2017 enrollment). Please click here for the application guide.
- FGL applications are accepted via the T-cens online application system.
- Starting with applicants for October 2017 enrollment, an examination fee will be collected. Please see here for details. Instructions on paying the fee are here.
|Faculty:||Faculty of Science||School of Engineering||Faculty of Agriculture|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Science||Bachelor of Engineering||Bachelor of Agriculture|
|Brochures (PDF):||AMC Brochure||IMAC Brochure||AMB Brochure|
|Syllabus/Timetable (PDF):||AMC Syllabus
Undergraduate Curriculum Information
- FGL Undergraduate Curriculum (Oct. 2016 Admission)
- General Education Calendar (Apr. 2017-Mar. 2018)
- General Education Guidebook (Spring & Fall 2017)
- General Education Syllabuses (Spring & Fall 2017)
- ［Reference］General Education Guidebook (Fall 2016)
- ［Reference］General Education Syllabuses (Fall 2016)
Back to top